Better night with scheduling pain meds more closely
Ok OK! I know I know I know. I am a nurse and I know better. Just take the meds.
Also. For those having trouble making comments I do not know why it is harder for some to make comments. I of course believe each of your days hinges on my bog updates (😂) so i know in my heart you are following. Don’t worry am not judgy at this moment. We Here on the East Coast are cooking up healing and that is about as much as I can come up with.
If I can get some dry shampoo into my various lengths of hanks of hair it will be a stellar day!
Hey Ruth, good morning to you. I’m so glad to read how well you’re doing…and with grace and humor (two of my favorite people - along with wine and cheese). I hear you on the medication. It’s that tough NOdaker woman-behind-the-plow upbringing of yours. Just bite on a good sized stick instead, right? Relax unto your healing and let it unfold. You have nothing you need to do (besides heal) and no where you need to be (for now). Have a kick-ass day!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad they were able to clean your hair a little bit for you
ReplyDelete