Slowly and Steady

Phil has now tested his surgical nursing practical by changing my dressing. He did a great job!  I am mostly able to sleep, slurp down a smoothie then go back to sleep.  
It will be a slow and steady unlike my usual “do it now!” View of time.   

Here is a photo of the back of my head:  

Now expertly redressed by Phil PharmD.
I hope this is not too upsetting for ppl b/c being a nurse I don’t get that whole issue so Just Look AWAY if too scarey..  really because it is just healing very nicely,













Comments

  1. Dressing by Phil. Nicely done. It's amazing what they have done and how your body is healing. Well done. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above was me, I don't know why I'm suddenly unknown!

      Delete
    2. this is nikki, it doesn't let me sign in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery