Surgery Wednesday at 0730 Eastern!
We will arrive at the hospital at 0600 (0300 Pacific). We are a GO HOUSTON and I hope WW3 (selfishly) can wait another day although pretty sure Putin will wreak more deaths in that day. And also I am selfishly glad to have gotten this scheduled in between the 3rd and upcoming 4th wave of the pandemic (this next one will be the BA2 which is the omicron mutant baby. Feeling a little sorry for the little bastard since I too am a mutant although it spreads way faster and we don’t know how severe really….)
So I hope nothing gets in the way of this surgery. I think THIS is the right timing. At least it will be a Step One and a big big one at that.
We figured 4 hours at least for surgery; 2 hours at least PACU, then depending on room availability it will be mid afternoon at earliest before I get to a room. Not ICU unless things go awry.
Thanks everyone for their prayers, thoughts, whatever good you send toward us. Thank you to friend Susan who made deliciously healing almond flour choc chip cookies and brownies (no cannabis in these I cannot be on stuff like that preop incl. alcohol) and friend Pat who will join Phil at the medical center for support and relief.And to Barbara and Larry for all the food treats and flowers! AND Santa Rosa Kitty, Linda, and Chris for the gourmet dishes of scrumptious delights! Clifford for healing candles; And so many others! You know about your special meaningful gifts for healing! And everyone else who has been so supportive and caring! we both appreciate it so deeply! (We are pretty greedy for it actually….) 💌🤟
Cannot wait!!!! Xoxoxo.
Comments
Post a Comment