The Orkin Person
Ok. You TELL me you wouldn’t start itching if all of these Orkin trucks were right outside your hotel? They were parked at the neighboring hotel but there were 50! (I asked Phil and it WAS 50 I am not exaggerating for a change). I saw an Orkin guy surreptitiously (?) walk into our hotel. Well. Then I thought. NO. They must have a regional training or something. I asked Phil did he feel any bites? (I used to have my assistant check for the bedbug reports before she ever set up my trips.) Nope. It turned out to be yes a training. Would they really use everybody in the region to treat our hotel? Unlikely.
We do not have bites. Do not worry.
We go to the doc this AM to find out if I can travel etc. Also will have photos I hope.
Prior to that I have to warn people that if they keep on praising Phil re: his bandages then I am unsure what we will be able to do with him! PLUS the people here are constantly praising him. “Oh it is so nice of you to take such good care of your wife.” “You are such a great husband.” (These things are true but they do not realize what I will have to live with.) OH like SAINT Phil? OY. The hotel people are great and give us our mail and check on my scar etc and how I am doing but honestly. Pretty soon PHIL is going to be wearing a crown…….!!! You have to be a bit more stingy with praise. He will soon be sitting for the surgical nurses exam and he will do well on the drug interactions, and maybe “clean bandages” but sadly it could be a fail otherwise!
Like Sgt. Shultz from Hogans Hero’s “I know nothing. I see nothing.” Phil who?
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like the Rev is going to be a force to be reckoned with....sigh....whatever will we do with him?????
ReplyDelete