Yes!!! Just talked to the neurosurgeon, and everything went great! It took a full 4.5 hours, and Ruth has all kinds of plates, rods, and screws in her neck and skull. But the neurosurgeon is very happy with how it went.
I was starting to get quite nervous, because they said 3 to 4 hours, and when it hit 4.5 hours I was wondering if something went wrong. But just then I saw the neurosurgeon arrive. She did say that Ruth has a very unique vertebrae that she had never seen before. Ruth will like that… it means she is special!
Phil
So grateful for this good news. The Temenos group rejoices with you on this important surgery. Take as good care of yourself as you can my friend.
ReplyDeleteWith love to you both, Pat
Hooray!!! This is awesome! Go Ruthie go!!
ReplyDeleteRuthie needs that astoundingly unusual vertebra to support her phenomenally capacious brain. She'll be so pleased.
ReplyDeleteShe is so amazingly unique and special, and I'm not surprised her vertebrae demonstrate that. So happy to hear that things are going well.
ReplyDeleteSending a hug to both of you, Ruth for rapid healing and you fell because I know what it's like to be sitting there waiting for that extra couple of hours when they say surgery will take only so long. I am so so so glad that you have good news. More prayers and love on its way. Connie's girls love you both!
Great news, Phil. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteRuth is incredibly special and now what we all know is confirmed! So glad she is through the surgery. Prayers and love to you both.
ReplyDelete