Ok, Do NOT leave the brace off for too long!

 For people having this surgery; It was just over a month and they ask you to start taking the brace off when sitting etc. and turning head a tiny bit. DO NOT leave it off for too long! I am not kidding.  I thought I was doing ok and didn’t over do but then in the night had to get up and take a Norco and muscle relaxant. 

I know it had nothing to do with the $84,000 HOSPITAL ONLY BILL. It hasn’t been sent to Medicare and my other insurance (Anthem CA BC) yet.  So no worries but I see how people from UK need $200k for this surgery.   It is worth it.   What is your life worth right? 

Comments

  1. I’m so glad that the only cost I saw was online as Medicare racked up their payments. I’ve already got my ROI on Medicare part A - for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery