Planning to fly home this afternoon
Do you believe it? The hotel part of this recovery is ending! (At least I hope so; Alaska Air is doing some strike picketing and we are on Alaska at 5pm out of DCA.) The Thursday night tornado warning dumped us out of bed but the twister came down pretty far from us. So neither blizzards nor tornados or ice storms have gotten in the way of us yet. We plan to fly out and I will update after we get home (after some sleep I should think!) so everyone knows we made it. Given our slushy frozen train in January from Boston to DC you just never know……And Matthew is coming on Sunday to help for a few days. Also Barbara and Paula and Colleen and Mary Sue and others in SR have set up some food for us at home and more to come! People are being so very kind and we cannot thank you enough for all of your help and kindness!
Thank you all for reading and being a part of this journey because I could feel your thoughts, love, prayers, joy, all of the good stuff keeps me going when it gets rough. Not BSing here I do mean it. Thank you!
Safe travels, Ruth. ❤️
ReplyDeleteWe can't pilot the plane, but we'll try to track your safe journey home. Rest well and safely.
ReplyDeleteSusan