Eight Weeks Postop
YES. Things are getting better for me. Only a couple short naps a day; I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and I could eat it w/o blenderizing it. Went in the car to now 3 different gardening places to look at plants. And being in the car is easier, and so that is good! I am off Norco the last few days and just taking tramadol which seems to work so that will make all the docs happy. I still so have to blenderize some food and still struggle to swallow but it’s not as bad. My heart-rate POTS issues are better (tachycardia, weakness when standing up). I can go part of the day w/o my hard neck brace but I put it back on when my neck gets too tired. Also I wear it always in the car and at night. I still have some swelling on my left neck and shoulders and the one nerve and muscles twitch when I swallow. Hoping that still will heal up but it may not.
Today is my two month CT. So we will see how things are healing!
Wow! You are incredible, Ruth. So strong, courageous, and determined. Fight on!
ReplyDelete