Seven Weeks: For EDS pts: Aspen Collar Info
OK everyone I realize this may not be the best photo (given I am sitting on deck with this on my legs but…) see all those pads? There are 3 pads which a person has to CHANGE EVERY DAY! They are $20/per pack on Amazon or whatever surgical supply you use. Get at least 5 sets unless you want to do laundry every day. I put them in washer and dryer and they are fine. (They tell you not to) I have used this since late summer when I was told to go to a rigid collar. This is not my original (Lost in hospital) but this was an adult medium they used after surgery.
Just be prepared. If you do not wash these when you have to wear them constantly then you will get rashes, plus will subject your incision to nasty nasty bugs.

Comments
Post a Comment