Today was the Day for Letters to Kaiser and former docs HAPPY NURSES WEEK!
Wow. Went through my operative report which I had not done. That allowed me to go forward and send information to Kaiser docs and also to a former doc who left Kaiser and now practices in AZ. I told him “you know some of the docs you left me with were downright mean. I know they are your SR BBQ buddies but hey, they can be total A Holes to patients.” He has always said to me “Ruth you never leave anything to the imagination.” (I bet he’s going to say that when he reads it.) AND also to Kaiser I offered to educate the docs there.
I wrote a big FB and LinkedIn Nurses Week shout-out to the Un of MD Capital Med Center nurses and the Metropolitan Neurosurgery team, and a long letter of gratitude to Dr. Narayanan.
And, the operative report being what it is, reminds me my fascia is crap and also I am going to ignore that and do nerve ablations or injections or whatever I can!
You tell 'em, Ruth. I bet it felt great sending off those letters.
ReplyDeleteHell has no fury like a woman scorned is my favorite action plan.
ReplyDelete