11 WEEKS! Actually walked a mile yesterday!

Hi everyone I am sitting on our Creekside Deck with an ice pack to my neck b/c the Left Trap and neck constantly nerve charges with a swallow or whatever.   It does help. I am hoping it all goes away but I am still sooooo soooo much better than before surgery.
This week I had a couple ankle and knee dislocations or out of alignment so that slowed me down.  Yesterday I was able to walk 1 mile with a pulse under 90 most of the time which is better POTS. But today was later, less hydrated possibly. In any case closer to 100.  
I had lotsa conversations with ppl today and my friend Pat L;’s Birthday! She was w us at the hospital as my extra nurse!
In any case to be honest I have to rest maybe 1-3x a day.  And my swallowing is better but still not where I would like it to be.
Next week:  doctor plus haircut! 

Comments

  1. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Onward and upward. I’m so happy for your progress, Ruth. You are one incredible woman. You’re a fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have superpowers!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery