3 MONTHS! I see doc tomorrow

 I’ll update tomorrow or soon after the doc visit but I am so happy to be at 3 months! I can start back on my antiinflammatories! I feel I can walk a mile now (after resting) with a normal 85 pulse instead of over 100. This shows great progress. 

Also I have noted that the cerebellum issues (ataxia) are SO much better. Although I realize I do have gaps in my memory and unclear if this is from the cerebellar pressure or from Norco! BUT am still having some struggles at times with verbal fluency (which is also from this) but the word searching and fluency is better.  So maybe that will continue to get better.

I also contacted my special PT in WA DC and she will do a zoom call next week so that we can get started that way. I will need to get a referral tomorrow at the doc. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery