Plan ahead! Post Doc Visit 3 months from surgery
OK! Great visit w Doc. She is very happy with my progress. I am too!
She is giving me referrals for PT, both in WA DC and also locally, a neurosurgeon locally to know what has been done already; a speech therapist to work with my swallowing, speech, singing too. (Because I seemingly cannot!) and also to do a cardiac eval for my murmur which has been there since kids born (Kirk is 40 in fall!) but to be sure that my vessels are not any problem due to the EDS. She is definitely thorough so that helps for sure!
I have been doing SO WELL but I have to admit that going to the doc really exhausted me so I had to sleep and also rest today. It’s lovely hot outside (93 at this time!) but that feels good. Doc says to put heat on the knots in my upper shoulders and ice on neck. This should help some!~
YIPPEEEEE I am doing better!
Wow! Congratulations Ruth. You’ve made stunning progress in such a short period of time but there’s no surprise. You are the original “woman behind the plow”
ReplyDeleteTrying again to see if I can comment. So glad to hear the survey is paying
ReplyDeleteoff!