4 month! Neurosurgeon UCSF delayed til next week

 Hi I will have more to say later but this is my daily workout schedule.

Or PT etc.   This takes a long time plus I have to rest in between.  I had a really great day on Monday but then I did all of this full bore and I slept 11 hours plus was still exhausted the next day~ So I am dialing back the swim to every other day.   Bicep curls are ONLY 2 # but I was in a sweat.Plus I am still having to have some naps (usually only one, often 2!) in order to keep going.  

They had double booked the neurosurgeon atUCSF so I go next week to get info.   Tomorrow is PT again so I suspect I will add to my exercises!

If I also cook, or work, or whatever, then all this activity adds up! I am still so thankful that I was able to have the surgery!! 

I have fuzzy little feelings on left front of neck, down front of chest/shoulder and sometimes down the arm. It’s not bothersome. Hopefully healing of the nerves! 

Scar mobilization and neck massage

 10 min BID

20

Eye movement game

10

10

Should rolling and pinch

8 BID

10

Walk 

35

35

Swim & hottub

30

30

Biceps curls

5 BID

10

Head push isometric  5 places

10 BID

20

Bike slowly for knees

15

15

Pilates

15

15

Dead bug thrashing 

10

10

Stretches 

5

10

 

 

185 plus rests (3.08+ rests)

Comments

  1. Geez, you’ll be ready for the Olympics! I’m so glad for the update. I missed hearing how well you are progressing. You are a beast, Ruth! Keep up the incredible work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery