Mastered 2# bicep curls…

Not much to say but ongoing work.   Walking at least a mile per day.  
Doing the swim exercises w the board.  Doing all the PT exercises. Some days are good others not so good and achey and sore. Still paresthesias on L. But I prefer to think that is healing process.  Still swallowing issues but that will heal b/c I am after all a Shield Maiden.
Unfortunately AUgust the Two was quiet this year but hopefully next year it can be a big party again!

Comments

  1. I hope next year you’ll look back in awe of all you’ve experienced and all you’ve accomplished. I guess in the case of healing and recovery, the notion of time stops for no one is a good thing. A time machine to fast forward would be a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery