Update from the UCSF Neurosurgeon

I was a bit scared when the Cat scan showed not so much bone laid down and some erosions of bone but apparently this is due to me being OLD and also due to osteoporosis.  I will be getting meds for that (Injectable due to my swallowing).    I feel less scared now but it does make sense right?  

Also the neurosurgeon PA ordered a ton of imaging for my sacral area plus an epidural. Because I do need an epidural for my normal problems there. But also they must check the Tarloff cysts which are common in EDS.

In any case!!! We have a plan and I am so glad to know I am still on a lengthy healing process and not infected or something like that.  

I still do not have a photo of my cat scan bc we have Apple products and they DO not open w apple products so when I can hook up to a PC I will upload one.

Happy Holidays to everyone! To a wonderful 2023! (And end to the war in Ukraine may I add!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery