9 Weeks! Update
I decided to add a photo of one of our flowers with a bee to be positive and fun. SUMMER! My neck incision looks better all the time but still healing to do. I had the CT last week and the report seems like everything is in place but the calcification is just starting, but I have no idea what it should look like until I get the info from the doctor. Which could take while! And why????? I will tell you! The IRONIC thing here is that for the past year I have dealt with so much crap from our HC system: delays, depersonalization, to the point of tears. And I know the system? And I have a PhD in Healthcare Administration! (I guess it helped now and again though!) Here is the sequence of events to get a CT result to my MD surgeon. CT done 5/12: Report already in my Epic chart an hour later. I try to give MD office two ways to access my EPIC chart but they do not have EPIC and of course do not allow any outside links for fear of viruses. ...



Comments
Post a Comment