ELEVEN MONTHS +
YIPPPEEEEE!! NO Surgery at this time on lower back! We can wait and see how things go with the Feb 3rd epidural on L5, S1. I also had an EMG which showed that I do have mild damage on the R. Leg calf as well as the back of my thigh. However it is still mild. The paresthesias are not going away but that could be small fiber neuropathy. Dr. Naidu does a great epidural. Dr. Arora listens well and also he did say if things return we will have to take some pressure off of S1-2-L5 (he did not specify).
For my neck structure to become calcified he recommends one of 3 possible drugs: Forteo, Tymlos, or Evinity. They build the bone. None other than those 3 possibilities.
At this point now, I continue to do PT for strengthening the core, I can walk easily for a mile + and also have completed the pelvic floor PT. Now to complete the sleep apnea test again and get that figured out! My neck and esophagus are very tiny.
I’m sure that I will feel so much better if I can get more good quality sleep and then be ready to attack the lower back problems when necessary.
I AM MAKING PROGRESS!! I love to be able to drive myself, it feels like my life will possibly open up to having more fun again. We were able to go to a valentines dinner and that was SO SPECIAL!

Comments
Post a Comment