Two weeks post L3-4, L4-5 Vertiflex

 YES on 2/15 I went to the Marin Specialty Surgery Center and had my surgery.

AND two weeks later, I got my stitches out! And I can shower! AND, immediately after the Vertiflex spacers gave me more room for those mushed up nerves I could feel that the sciatica was gone! Almost wept. The fuzzy ankle/foot top and some of the knee area nerve pain is back but the product rep said it takes at least six weeks for the nerves to settle down and become calm again.I can believe THAT.

So, as of today I could walk 3/4 mile w/o the horrible nerve pain stumps for my legs! wooohooooooo! And the surgical site pain is almost gone.

So, onward we go until these spacers don’t work anymore and I will need the full fusions.   Why not have a titanium spine?

Icelandic Shield Maiden with Titanium Spine!  (Will work on the nomenclature!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Weeks! Update

MADE IT HOME~!

Notes to EDS Patients having this surgery